Arlington, MA 02474
Wood Sign, Wood Tray
Ride to Deferat ALS - Fundraiser
Food and drink may be purchased. Must be 21+
Come Craft the Nite away and support a great cause! CraftNites Founder Magda Lyons is participitaing in the Ride to Defeat ALS on September 24th and this event is to raise money for the cause! $15 of each ticket sold will go directly to the cause!
There are two crafts to choose from, a wood sign or wood tray, with 6 sign options and 45 paint colors to truly make the craft yours. Make it for you, or to give as a great gift!
- Quote Sign: 'Love Makes a House Home', 'Enjoy the Little Things', 'Home is Where the Heart is', 'Enjoy the Ride', 'Just Roll With It', 'The Places You'll Go'
- Wood Tray
Wood sign will be provided at event. Sign will be pre stained by CraftNites prior to event. 45 paint colors to choose from for top coat, and lettering
- 18" x 18" wood sign - hand made and prestained prior to event by CraftNites.
- Quote choices to be selected during registration:
- 'Enjoy the Little Things'
- 'LOVE Makes a House Home'
- 'Home is Where the Heart is'
- 'Enjoy the Ride'
- 'Just Roll With It'
- 'The Places You'll Go'
Wood Tray:- Hand made from solid pine
- Measures about 18" x 13"
- Rope handles to be added at event after paint is dry
- 45 paint colors to choose from